Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spas: Not just for the rich and famous anymore

This is the headline of the CNN website a while ago... and it is totally right! specially, if you're getting a Spa service in the Dominican Republic...

I have a bad back and while on a visit to the US. I decided to take a Swedish (Relaxing) massage and maybe have a facial. After I had my amazing massage and felt like heaven, they gave me a bill of US$160.00 and all the tension came back! the only one I thanked was God because I didn't have the facial! I don't want to know what the facial would have cost me!



The Dominican Republic offers a large group of professionals in Spa Services with amazing prices for everyone.

The people that usually stay in one of the Dominican Republic's exclusive luxury vacation villas by North Coast Management are happily surprised by how low the prices are compared to New York, Boston and other cities of the World. You don't believe me?

How about these prices:
1 hour relaxing massage US$45.00
1 hour four hands massage US$75.00
1 Facial (European skin therapy) US$70.00
1 Regular Manicure US$15.00
1 Regular Pedicure US$20.00

Do you understand now why I almost fainted when I got the bill for that ONE massage in the US that cost me US$160.00?
Here in the Dominican Republic, I could have had 1 relaxing massage, 1 facial, 1 manicure and 1 pedicure and still save US$5 bucks!!



Come and have one or all of these Spa treatments to pamper yourself while enjoying the amazing ambiance that only the North Coast of the Dominican Republic can offer you!!









Note: Headline quoted from the CNN website, travel section on Monday, July 3, 2006.








No comments: