Monday, September 29, 2008

A Honeymoon Getaway


I have a friend who’s about to tie the knots, she and her boyfriend are tired of the city with all their people, the pollution, the traffic and the “fast track” life style. She asked me what should she do, her budget was very tight, so I told her “why don’t you make a small ceremony with your family and close friends and save all the money you were going to spend in the big wedding and rent a gorgeous small villa with an amazing view”? She said: “Ain’t that gonna cost me a lot?”, I said “not as much as you’ll spend in an 5 star all-inclusive hotel where you’ll be with lots of strange people around you, running to the guest service stand to make a dinner reservation for the night or even making a line to have a back massage”.

So I recommended her Casa Claridad, because when it comes to relaxing, being completely alone with your partner in an amazing quite hill top villa with a mind-blowing ocean view, maximum 10 minutes drive to most of our beaches, nightclub, and restaurants, plus has a concierge service, so you don't have to worry about organizing any excursion or services!.
Casa Claridad has all that and more… with a discreet small staff to give you freedom and privacy in every way possible. This villa makes your honeymoon dream come true! And I recommend it to you!!

No comments: